Get in contact with Master Builder ACT using the form or any of the contact details below.
Become a Member Need help?

Health and Safety Representatives – Refresher Course

The introduction of the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 places a duty on all Persons Conducting Businesses or Undertakings (PCBUs), regardless of size, to develop a consultative arrangement on all matters that directly affect work safety.

The rebate through the ACT Building & Construction Industry Training Fund Authority has already been factored into the cost of this course.


ln accordance with section 72 (l)(a) of the Work Health and Safety Act 2011, MBA Group Training is an approved provider to deliver the one-day HSR annual refresher training in the ACT.
MBA Group Training's one-day HSR annual refresher training course approval number is WSACT HSRTRC-04.


English language skills sufficient to understand both written and verbal instruction
Participants must provide 100 points of identification and must be a minimum of 18 years of age


Dates: See training dates below
Duration: 8 Hours
Location: MBA Skills Centre, 1 Iron Knob Street Fyshwick 2906
Delivery: Face-to-Face


$350 (after rebate)
$450 (without rebate)

$450 (after rebate)
$550 (without rebate)

For membership enquiries for MBA ACT please contact Kalli on 6175 5920


Knowledge of the Work Health and Safety legislation
Consultation, communication and representation responsibilities
Work Safety Duty Holders and their responsibilities
Monitor the compliance of the person conducting a business or undertaking
Investigate complaints from work group members about work health and safety matters
Hazard identification and risk management

Before you register online you will need to have:

Your Unique Student Identifier (USI). If you do not have one you will need to have either one of the following - Medicare card, birth certificate, driver licence, Australian passport, citizenship document, certificate of registration by descent, ImmiCard or Australian entry visa during this online process.
A Visa or Mastercard.



Date: 30 November 2021
Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Location: Online via Microsoft Teams
Enrol Online

For training enquires

Back to all