Study three units of competency to gain a strong understanding of how to implement financial management strategies to enhance project outcomes by developing a project plan, administering and monitoring the project and finalise the project as follows:
- BSBESB407 - Manage finances for new business ventures
- BSBPMG422 - Apply project quality management techniques
- BSBPMG430 - Undertake project work
The units within this course describe the skills and knowledge required to:
- Implement and review financial management strategies, which includes using new and emerging digital technologies to interpret financial reports and other numerical data.
- Enhance project outcomes by contributing to quality planning, applying quality policies and procedures, and contributing to continuous improvement in projects.
- Undertake a minor project or a section of a larger project. It covers developing a project plan, administering, and monitoring the project, finalising the project, and reviewing the project to identify lessons learned for application to future projects.
This course would be suited for individuals who are:
- Establishing a business providing self-employment, as well as those establishing a new venture as part of a larger organisation.
- Project practitioners working in a project support role.
- Playing a significant role in ensuring a project meets timelines, quality standards, budgetary limits and other requirements set for the project.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Statement of Attainment to recognise the learning obtained and Nationally Recognised Units of Competency.
Course Duration: 6 months
Delivery Method: Remote, self-directed learning.
Non-member: $830 (including resource fee)
Member: $730 (including resource fee)
$400 TFA rebate applies to eligible participants reducing the above pricing upon successful completion.
- Minimum 18 years old
- Access to a wi-fi compatible device and Microsoft Office suite
Before you register online you will need to have:
Your Unique Student Identifier (USI). If you do not have one you will need to have either one of the following - Medicare card, birth certificate, driver licence, Australian passport, citizenship document, certificate of registration by descent, ImmiCard or Australian entry visa during this online process.
A Visa or Mastercard.