You’re invited to join us at the Master Builders & Cricket ACT Charity Match.
The afternoon will raise awareness and revenue for the beneficiaries of Hands Across Canberra. With a BBQ and refreshments, spectators will be entertained by a round robin style cricket match and have the opportunity to purchase some fabulous auction items.
All proceeds from the event will go to Hands Across Canberra. Help us hit our $30,000 goal to help local charities! If you would like to make any additional donations, please visit the Hands Across Canberra website and donate towards the Canberra Day Appeal.
DATE: Friday 1st March, 2024
TIME: 3:00pm to 8:00pm
LOCATION: EPC Solar Park in Phillip
ENTRY & REGISTRATION: Registrations to this event are essential, with a gold coin donation required upon entry. This event is open to the public, whether you are a cricket player or spectator!
EVENT FORMAT: This event will begin with 3 rounds of a round robin cricket match, ending with the finals at 6pm. Formal proceedings will follow this, where you will hear from guest cricket speakers and partake in our silent auction.
- Max Verstappen – Signed F1 shirt framed with a custom matboard. Featuring the youngest ever driver to win a Formula 1 Grand Prix, 2021 and 2022 Formula 1 World Champion.
- Deep Sea Fishing – a private half day deep sea reef fishing charter for 10 guests with fresh fruit platter upon arrival. Inclusive of all equipment, tackle and deckhand to maximise your fishing experience. Departs from Cronulla, Sydney.
- Golfers’ Paradise for 4 people in Hunter Valley 2 nights / 3 days (midweek) – Play on one of the best golf courses in NSW; The Vintage Golf Club as well as Rydges Resort Hunter Valley – 4 rounds on each course with Golf Carts included! Winner to receive a signed Jason Day photograph to commemorate the event. Includes two nights stay (2 rooms, twin share) at Wine Country Retreat
- 2-day VIP Insider’s Experience with Gai Waterhouse/Adrian Bott for 4 people – Amazing opportunity to experience an insider’s perspective of racing at Royal Randwick or Rosehill Gardens with Gai Waterhouse/Adrian Bott and her staff from Tulloch Lodge. You and three friends will have reserved seating at a table in the Centennial Reserve at Royal Randwick or Rosehill Gardens on any non-carnival Saturday race day.
- Signed & framed Brad Haddin Test Shirt
- Signed and framed Meteors WNCL shirt
- Signed bat Prime Minister’s XL v. West Indies 1995, thanks to Cricket ACT
- Signed Canberra Raiders Jersey